At Davies Moloney, we offer a wide range of services across many areas of law including:
- Debt Collection – Including issuing Complaints in the Magistrates’ Court, Writs in the County Court and Supreme Court. Obtaining judgment in undefended matters, litigating defended matters to judgment. Experienced in Warrants of Seizure & Sale of land, Oral Examinations and attachments of debt.
- Insolvency Law – Including the issuing of Bankruptcy proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia and Winding Up proceedings in the Supreme Court of Victoria.
- Wills & Probate – Including wills and testamentary will-trusts, estate planning, deceased estate administration, litigation arising from contested wills.
- Commercial & General Litigation – Including contract disputes, trade practices, industrial relations, copyright, trademarks and patents, professional negligence and insurance and advice and representations in all Courts and Tribunals.
- Property Law – Including leases, mortgages, and the sale and purchase of residential and commercial property and businesses; including settlements.
- Owners Corporation Fee Recovery
- Other – Conducting litigation and enforcement proceedings on behalf of Victorian and interstate Mercantile Agents and providing a specialised service in this regard.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor.